We work closely with Local Authorities and Estate Agents, which means that land values are maximised with careful development planning and type and style of decisions ensures maximum benefit for the Land Owner.
As a local private company we are not hampered by a top heavy management structure and, therefore, we are able to assess the potential of such land and make decisions regarding development design within a few days.
Our current areas of search are Kent, South East London and East Sussex.
The type of land we require is as follows:
- Sites currently without planning permission, which could hold residential development potential
- Brownfield sites including vacant yards / non-conforming uses within existing resdiential areas
- Sites with either outline or detailed planning consent for one off plots up to a maximum of twenty units (from one bed flats up to five bedroom executive detached houses)
- Sites which have a difficult planning history, either in design terms or land use terms
- Secondary commercial / industrial sites and properties within an existing frontage
- Infill plots capable of accommodating one or two properties within an existing frontage
- Any residential development site with a land value up to a maximum of £5 million
- Large gardens with road access
We look forward to hearing from you with details of any sites you may be aware of.
For more information, please contact Graham Norton:
tel: 01622 817781 or email email@example.com